GLENBRAE – Merino V Neck Sweater
With a shift towards classic sweaters that look incredibly smart, our merino V neck provides the perfect answer. Machine washable and available in a blend of classic and vibrant colours, this style staple is equally at home on or off the golf course. It is knitted in 3D with our exclusive SPIROL® yarn to ensure it retains its shape, and moves as your body moves. Make it personal with our bespoke embroidery or monogramming service. 93% Merino Lambswool, 7% Nylon.
Your Jumper will be embroidered with the Old Salopian Crest on the left chest.
- Wash at 30 Degrees on your washing machine’s specified wool setting, in a net bag or inside out.
- Wash with similar colours and fabrics only.
- Use a detergent specially formulated for woolen garments. We recommend Persil Silk and Wool, Woolite Special Machine (Woolmark approved) and Ecover Delicate
- Tumble dry on your dryer’s low heat setting. Tumble drying actually helps to reinvigorate the garment.
- If you do not have access to a tumble dryer, dry your garment flat whilst keeping it away from direct sunlight
- Use fabric softener, bleach, or biological washing power. They contain harmful agents that may damage the wool.
- Also refrain from drying your garment on a coat or washing hanger or washing line, or tumble drying on a high heat setting. Your garment will lose strength and the ability to retain its shape.
Azure Blue, Cardinal Red, Navy, Olympia Light Blue, Pumpkin Orange, Slate Grey
L – Chest 42-44 inches, M – Chest 40-42 inches, S – Chest 38-40 inches, XL – Chest 46-48 inches, XS – Chest 36-38 inches, XXL – Chest 48-50 inches, XXS – Chest 34-36 inches