GLENBRAE – Lambswool Zip Neck Sweater
Warm enough to wear while walking the dogs, yet refined enough to wear in the office, our lambswool quarter zip neck is made in England and contains our unique SPIROL®yarn. So it will always be comfortable and always retain its elegant shape, even after machine washing. A subtle embroidered ‘G’ on the right sleeve adds a final touch of elegance. Make it personal with our bespoke embroidery or monogramming service. 96% Merino Lambswool, 4% Nylon.
Your Jumper will be embroidered with the Old Salopian Crest on the left chest.
- Wash at 30 Degrees on your washing machine’s specified wool setting, in a net bag or inside out.
- Wash with similar colours and fabrics only.
- Use a detergent specially formulated for woolen garments. We recommend Persil Silk and Wool, Woolite Special Machine (Woolmark approved) and Ecover Delicate
- Tumble dry on your dryer’s low heat setting. Tumble drying actually helps to reinvigorate the garment.
- If you do not have access to a tumble dryer, dry your garment flat whilst keeping it away from direct sunlight
- Use fabric softener, bleach, or biological washing power. They contain harmful agents that may damage the wool.
- Also refrain from drying your garment on a coat or washing hanger or washing line, or tumble drying on a high heat setting. Your garment will lose strength and the ability to retain its shape.
Azure Blue, Cardinal Red, Navy, Olympia Light Blue, Pumpkin Orange, Slate Grey
L – Chest 42-44 inches, M – Chest 40-42 inches, S – Chest 38-40 inches, XL – Chest 46-48 inches, XS – Chest 36-38 inches, XXL – Chest 48-50 inches, XXS – Chest 34-36 inches