GLENBRAE – Lambswool V Neck Sweater
Refined and reliable, this modern classic is a perfect example of Glenbrae’s uncompromising commitment to knitwear. British made and hand-finished, our machine washable lambswool V neck is manufactured seamlessly for supreme comfort, on or off the course. Our unique high-performance SPIROL® yarn also means it moves as you move, holds its shape beautifully and delivers the ultimate in durability and practicality. A subtle embroidered ‘G’ on the right sleeve and our distinctive Glenbrae logo add an air of understated refinement. Make it personal with our bespoke embroidery or monogramming service. 96% Merino Lambswool, 4% Nylon.
Your Jumper will be embroidered with the Old Salopian Crest on the left chest.
- Wash at 30 Degrees on your washing machine’s specified wool setting, in a net bag or inside out.
- Wash with similar colours and fabrics only.
- Use a detergent specially formulated for woolen garments. We recommend Persil Silk and Wool, Woolite Special Machine (Woolmark approved) and Ecover Delicate
- Tumble dry on your dryer’s low heat setting. Tumble drying actually helps to reinvigorate the garment.
- If you do not have access to a tumble dryer, dry your garment flat whilst keeping it away from direct sunlight
- Use fabric softener, bleach, or biological washing power. They contain harmful agents that may damage the wool.
- Also refrain from drying your garment on a coat or washing hanger or washing line, or tumble drying on a high heat setting. Your garment will lose strength and the ability to retain its shape.
Azure Blue, Cardinal Red, Navy, Olympia Light Blue, Pumpkin Orange, Slate Grey
L – Chest 42-44 inches, M – Chest 40-42 inches, S – Chest 38-40 inches, XL – Chest 46-48 inches, XS – Chest 36-38 inches, XXL – Chest 48-50 inches, XXS – Chest 34-36 inches