Date(s) - Thu, 26 Mar 2020
The Spring Meeting (South) is once again being hosted at Denham by General James Shaw who has helped to organise the day. Denham is a Harry Colt parkland course that opened for golf in 1911 and is a real gem to play.
The Course will have been closed for three days prior to our arrival whilst the club resurfaces the driveway and car park – the OSGS will be driving on the hallowed virgin tarmac on arrival and christening the car park before we do battle on the course.
The Denham dinning room is famous for it’s lunches and this is your opportunity to enjoy a hearty lunch and make up for any mishaps on the course in the morning whilst admiring the “game trophies” hanging on the walls around you.
Format of the Day
- 0800hrs Arrive for Bacon Rolls
- 0830hrs First Tee – Individual Stableford Competition – with a “Multi Tee Start” and two Divisions of Prizes for Handicaps 10 & Under and Over 11 plus some spot prizes
- 1300hrs Lunch in the Dinning Room in Jacket & Tie or equivalent for Ladies
- 1415hrs 9 Holes Foursomes Competition – for those wishing to play in the afternoon – the Pairs will be decided upon over Lunch
- Prize Giving with Tea and Sandwiches will follow the golf.
Any Younger OSGS Members on the New Deal wishing to make this one of their Free Meetings for 2020 are asked to email the Hon Sec: email@example.com with their request and their current handicap please to secure their place