Date(s) - Fri, 01 Mar 2019 - Wed, 06 Mar 2019
- All members of OSGS will be eligible to play, including those unattached.
- There will be a limit on handicap of 20.
- Unofficial handicaps to be reviewed by the President after each round when reports will be obtained on matches played as thought necessary.
- The name on the top of each match in the draw is responsible for contacting the opponent and arranging the match.
- The name on top of each match in the draw has choice of venue: if on home turf, the host player concedes two extra strokes, after full difference of handicap has been agreed. This rule will not apply to those unattached.
- Green fees may be shared.
A Category 1 golfer receives one extra shot, playing away from home.
- Yellow tees rather than medal tees should be used: those over 70 years with handicaps of 18 or over may play off forward tees.
- The winner of each match is responsible for informing David Umpleby of result.
- A list of the closing dates for each round will be included with the draw. If matches are not played by the closing dates, David Umpleby will decide the match on the toss of a coin.
- The Final will be played at Royal Birkdale GC in w/c 14th October 2019.
Entries close on 4 March 2019. The draw based on a regional basis will be published a week later.
Make a Booking
Bookings are closed for this event.